Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our New Favorite Thing!

So, have you seen these cute little hats around your area lately??



I'm seriously becoming obsessed with them!

Here's the thing. I'm somewhat ashamed to say that the first one I bought, that while super cute, it was way more than I'd normally spend on a hat. But, I hadn't seen them anywhere else any cheaper and loved it so much that I went ahead and splurged. (If you know me at all, you know that is not typical.)

Enter: Sarah. A couple of weeks ago, she text me a picture of a hat and the text said: "My new creation!" I was beyond excited. She made both hats pictured above! I bought one for Macie, Maddie and the Razorback hat for myself. She sells them for $15 for kids sizes and $20 for adult sizes. And any color scheme you can think of is available. You gotta check out her blog and see some of the options that she has made up and ready to go. If there's something you want (i.e., team/school colors), just email her and let her know. They are so great for summer - when you are headed to the pool or just not in the mood to fix your hair in the crazy humidity - you can just toss it on and go!

Click HERE for her business blog. Her email address is listed on there.

You'll look super cute and fashionable. Even on a bad hair day!

Thanks, Sarah, for making trendy things that are affordable so that I can own more than one! HA!

2 comments:

  1. AWe!! You are too sweet! Thanks for my plug!!:) I think the hats look super cute on your sweet family! You are one HOT Momma!!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I might have to get myself one...for all of those football Saturday's.

    ReplyDelete