Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter



Happy Easter from the Cash family! I hope that you were able to spend this day at church celebrating the fact that our Savior is ALIVE! We had an amazing service today! After church, we were invited to have lunch with our sweet friends and had a fun time eating, visiting and hiding eggs for all the kids. It rained off and on all day so we did the egg hunt inside. The kids didn't seem to mind at all. They loaded their baskets and then opened their eggs to see all their candy and goodies. We had so much food and dessert and it was all great!

Macie and Maddie got to wear their new dresses from my friend Olivia. They looked so cute (ok, I'm biased, I know!)! Mabrie wore a sweet little dress that my friend Sarah gave to me and she looked pretty adorable, too! I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped as we were rushing out the door this morning. I really wanted a family picture, but that didn't happen. Oh well, we'll have to try another time. :)

It's been a stormy night and we've enjoyed our time at home as a family. We ate leftover ham and just relaxed all evening. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter - either with family or friends or maybe both!

Oh and not only was today Easter Sunday, but it was also Mike's twin brother and sister's 14th birthday! Happy Birthday to Vance and Vanessa! We love you and hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment