Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm Random and I know it

I think it's high time for a random post, don't you? Here goes....

1. Having 4th of July in the middle of the week has totally thrown me off. All day Wednesday felt like Saturday. I've been confused all week. Doesn't take much, folks.

2. Macie left for church camp yesterday. How is she old enough for that already. It's weird that she is 9, but that I am still 27.

3. I made a menu for the next 2 weeks today. Going to Walmart 4 times a week is insane. My wallet is feeling the pain of that nonsense.

4. On that note, why is it that you can go into Walmart for 3 things and walk out spending $50 minimum? I'm breaking up with Walmart and going to start dating Aldi again.

5. I worked out yesterday and I'm pretty sure my legs would feel better if someone just lobbed them off.

6. I fear our electric bill this month.

7. When we moved to Arkansas, no one told us that we were moving to the surface of the sun.

8. I'm excited to see family this month. We always look forward to that!

9. My nephew turns 16 in 14 days - trying to wrap my head around that one. I used to babysit him all the time and now he's going to be driving. That is so weird to me!

That is all. I can't think of any more random thoughts at this moment. Have a fantastic weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment