Thursday, February 6, 2014

Favorite Things Thursday

I see a lot of blogs doing Favorite Things Friday, but since I'm creative and a "think outside the box" kinda girl, I'm doing my favorite things on Thursday. You'll see me in Forbes Magazine soon.

The past few months, I've tried/bought some new products that I really just love and thought I'd share those things with you today. So, here goes!

1. Jamberry Nail Wraps


I know, I know. I mention them a lot. And it's not just because I sell them. They really have been so great for me! I had a party for a friend of mine back in late November. She sent me some samples to try out and I had my doubts that they'd really work for me. (I'm a nail picker/biter/tapper/peeler - you name it, if it's bad for your nails, I do it). I wasn't sure if I could put these on and keep them on - since I'm CONSTANTLY messing with my nails. I try painting my nails and within an hour they are chipped. And I'm too stinking cheap to go to the nail salon every 3 weeks to keep my nails looking like perfection. Plus, my thumb nail is totally jacked up and I don't want the nail people asking me about and showing their entire nail family, my whackadoodle nail (they've done this before). So, I thought I'd try these nail wraps and see if they work for someone like me. They did - in fact, for the first time in my life, my nails are growing and looking so much better. I have stopped picking and biting my nails and these have really been awesome for me. So, I started selling them because they are so much fun and so easy to use. They even have Jamberry Juniors for little girls! They stay on your nails for 10 days to 2 weeks and you get at least 2 full manicures out of each wrap sheet. So, for $15 per sheet (or $7.50 or less per manicure), they are a great deal! I love them - I really think you would, too! If they work for me and my horrid nail habits, they will work for anyone! You can shop them by clicking HERE!

2. Bare Minerals Warmth Face Color/Contouring Powder


I love a face bronzer. And I mean LOVE. I'm Paley Palerson so I need something to brighten up this skin. I've tried tons of bronzers and while this isn't an actual bronzer, it gives you a nice pop of color on your face and contours your face really well. And it can be used on all skin tones. It's awesome. Get it, you and your tan skin will thank me. And who couldn't use some color in this Arctic winter weather we are all having.

3. High Waisted Fleece Lined Leggings from Windsor


If you are friends with me on Facebook, you might remember that I asked about leggings a week or so ago. I may have found the greatest leggings in all the land. And they are a measly $8.90! Are you kidding me?! They are all the things that I wanted in leggings - and more. I didn't know that I'd want high waisted/wide banded leggings. But, oh, how I do. The high waist is just glorious. It's like maternity leggings without being maternity. They cover every little bump and bulge around the waist and allow shirts to flow over them so nicely. And they are fleece lined. Which is just pure glory when you live in the land of never ending snow. They come in a variety of colors and they are one size fits all - so you don't even have to guess what to order. And if you hate them, you spent $9. But you won't hate them. You'll love them. You'll want to live in them. Trust me.

4. Gain Original Scent Fireworks Scent Boosters


Hello most delicious smelling laundry ever. Toss these babies in the bottom of your washer and enjoy your house and your laundry smelling like a dream. Get your little self to Walmart and get these.

That's it for today. Four great things that I've been loving lately. Do you have any new favorites that you want to share with me? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment