Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mystery Party!

So, most of you that know me, know that about a month or so ago I started selling Jamberry Nail Wraps. I had a party for a good friend of mine and then decided that I'd sign up to sell because I loved the product so much! If you are like me, painted nails lasts about a day (if I'm lucky) before chipping off. And I rarely get to a nail salon to get them done, so these wraps were just perfect for me. They stay on wonderfully, are easy to apply and come in the cutest designs that I can hardly pick which ones I want to put on.

I heard about a fun party idea and decided to give one a try! It's called "Mystery Hostess" online party. Here's how it works:

Click the link below to "Shop for this party"
Check out all of the great designs (Jamberry Juniors are perfect for those little girls in your life)
Place your order (remember always buy 3 get 1 free)
Once the party total reaches $100, you are entered into the Mystery Hostess drawing.

What does that mean for you? Well, the party is open today, Sunday, January 26th-Friday evening, January 31st - any order you place under the party link will enter you in the drawing and to make it better, each wrap you order gets you one entry into the drawing! The lucky person will win 100% of the party hostess rewards! Which means free product, half price items and great discounts might be in your future! You earn all the rewards of having an in-home party, without doing any work! So easy and so fun!

A couple things to remember: You don't have to actually "know" me to order. All orders are done online and are shipped directly from Jamberry to your home. Jamberry is always buy 3 wraps get 1 free! You can combine the Jamberry Juniors and regular size wraps in that deal. Jamberry Juniors are GREAT for girls ages 3-11. Each set of nail wraps comes with enough for 2 full manicures and 1 pedicure, depending on nail length. And you get more than that with the Jamberry Juniors! These make super fun gifts - Valentine's Day, Birthdays, teacher gifts, etc. The wraps will stay on 10 days to 2 weeks.

Here are some fun designs out right now!

Have fun and good luck! Click the link below to place your order today!

CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment