Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

I can't tell you how happy I am that my girls are on Spring Break this week! I love not having to get up and rush around in the morning. It's a much needed break from the normal crazy schedule of running from one side of town to the other. I'm sure by next weekend, I'll be happy to have the schedule back, but for now, I'm loving that we are all still in our PJ's!

We have several fun things planned - trips to the park, a couple of days at home with Mike who is taking some time off work at the end of the week and then a trip to Dallas with our friends to take the kids to the American Girl store! Macie and Maddie are beyond excited about that and to be honest, so am I! I can't wait to see their faces when they go in the store - it's everything that a little girl loves - pink, dolls, clothes, food, hair salon, and so much more! They are going to have a ball.

I hope everyone has a great week and gets to spend the time off doing something fun with your family!

Happy Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. Awww hope you guys have fun. I didn't get to enjoy my spring break so much as it was different than the kids so I had to get up early on mine to get them up and then on theirs to go to school ha! But I did enjoy being able to be at home with the quiet and just work and do mom stuff. It was nice! Have a safe trip :)

    ReplyDelete