Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow, Snow and more SNOW

In the 3 weeks that we've lived in Indiana, we have had snow on the ground for around 2 1/2 of those weeks. But today, we are getting blasted! We already had 6" on the ground from a few days ago, and now we are due for another 9-14" on top of that. The temps are going to plummet tonight - colder than anything I've ever experienced. Wind chills are something crazy tonight and tomorrow - around -50! I'm pretty sure they faked us out and actually moved us to Alaska. :)

The snow hasn't been too bad because as soon as it snows up here, they are pretty quick to get the roads cleared, so you don't feel trapped inside for days. Thank goodness! As long as I can get out and about, I don't mind seeing snow on the ground.

Mike and the girls shoveled the driveway this morning and then it was play time. They had a ball outside with daddy! If I had a pair of snow boots, I would have joined them. I guess I better buy myself a pair, because it looks like I'll need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment