Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Almost Time!

I'm sitting here in my living room thinking that this time tomorrow night, I'll be gearing up to head to the hospital! I have to be there at midnight on Thursday and they will start the induction process at that time. I spent today cleaning my whole house, finishing up laundry, putting the infant base and carrier in the car, and packing the girls suitcases for their slumber party with their friends tomorrow night!

I think we can finally say that we are ready. Her room is in order, her clothes are washed, the girls are excited and Mike and I are just ready to meet our baby and introduce her to her sisters.

I appreciate all the sweet comments, emails, phone calls and texts I've received from friends and family the past day or two. So many wonderful people that are praying us through the next couple of days and it means so much to us.

I'm so thankful for my friends that are taking care of Macie and Maddie for us on Thursday night and Friday. I know I have nothing at all to worry about because they are in good hands, hands of people that love them like family. What a blessing!

Sometimes I can't believe that it's really time. As I'm typing, she's kicking and moving all over the place. In 2 short days, we'll be holding her in our arms. It's really time and I'm ready.

Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart.

2 comments: