Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our Family is Complete!


We are so happy to announce that Mabrie Claire is HERE! She was born yesterday - Friday, September 3rd at 9:04 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 19" long. She is doing just great and so am I!

Praise the Lord for another healthy baby! What a blessing! She's been such a good baby this first day and a half. She doesn't make much noise at all and is getting used to being passed from person to person to person! Her big sisters are pretty thrilled with her! They both want to hold her and love on her all the time. It's so sweet to see their little "motherly" instincts already coming out! :) They are gentle with her and just think she's the best thing ever!

It's so awesome to know that our family is complete. We thought it was before, but we were wrong. As soon as she arrived - I just knew. I knew she was always meant to be part of our family. I knew God had created and planned her little life to be our daughter. I just knew. It was an incredible moment. And seeing our older girls walk in the room and meet their sister - man, that is a moment I will never forget.

We get to go home tomorrow and I am looking forward to that. I am ready to get out of the hospital and have us all under the same roof. Then - let the fun begin!

Here she is - our sweet Mabrie Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment