Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mabrie's Newborn Pictures

I am so excited to share these with all of you! One of our good friends from church, Drew Hill, does some photography on the side. His full-time job is the Youth Pastor at our church, First Baptist Lavaca. Over the past year or so, I've been looking at some of the pictures he's taken just of all different things - the construction of he and Emily's new home, his sister's family, vacations, etc. and just love his "eye" and his picture taking style. When I found out we were pregnant, I knew that I wanted to ask him to take newborn pictures for us. I was sure he'd capture exactly what I wanted and do it in a really cool, modern way. Well, let's just say he did just that and so much more!

Mabrie was his very first newborn shoot and I must say, she was a sweet little client! :) She slept the majority of the time and when she would wake up, she would just look around and see what was going on. (She soaked a few of their blankets in some of the "naked baby" pictures, but other than that, she was great! HAHA!)

Drew and Emily were both so patient with her and just took so much time getting those perfect shots! I can't thank them enough for doing this for us and giving us these priceless pictures that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Here's the link to his blog! To see all the pictures, click "Open Post" to the left of her picture. Enjoy!

www.drewhillphotography.com/blog

4 comments:

  1. so very precious! that little mabrie just melts my heart. and i love the one with all the girls! you are one very blessed momma! love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good! I love them all!! Great Job drew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! All of them are wonderful! Can't wait to meet that little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete