Wednesday, August 3, 2011

11 Months

I don't know how it happened so quickly, but Mabrie is 11 months old today.

I know. I was just pregnant with her. And now she's nearly 1 year old. She's talking, taking a few steps here and there, standing alone, eating everything we eat, playing with her big sisters, getting into drawers, and so much more. Sometimes I feel like the newborn stage went so quickly that I barely remember it.

She's been a total breeze of a baby. She's active and very curious, but what 11 month old isn't? I find myself walking around the house multiple times a day picking up little messes she makes. I vividly remember doing the same with Macie. She liked to get into drawers in the kitchen and pull out bowls, pots, pans and anything else she could get her little hands on. Maddie didn't get in to things too much, primarily because Maddie spent most of her time sitting at my feet crying to be held. HA! Mabrie's personality is a lot like Macie's. She's funny and outgoing and will let anyone hold her. She's a little more feisty than Macie was though.

She LOVES her daddy. She's probably the only one of the 3 that will go to him just as easily as she'll go to me. He eats it up, too. On Sunday, Mike picked her up from the nursery and when I walked in to see her, I reached my arms out to hold her and she turned away and laid her head on his shoulder. Mike was pretty excited about that! She loves when he gives her little pieces of ice from his cup. If she sees him drinking something, she will crawl up to him, open her mouth and put it up to his mouth. :) She knows exactly what he has and that she wants a bite.

I am positive that she could clap her hands and wave "bye-bye" if she wanted, but she's a little stubborn and will NOT do it. She even yells, "YAY" when we ask her to clap her hands. Stinker!

We love her so much and couldn't feel more blessed by her. So thankful that the Lord gave her to us!

11 Month Info.

Not sure of weight and length at this point
Size 3 diapers
Sleeping from 7 p.m. to around 7 a.m. every night
Has 7 teeth
Loves grilled cheese sandwiches, pasta, bananas, potatoes, green beans, mandarin oranges, apple sauce, chicken noodle soup
Takes about 4 bottles a day
Took 4 steps in a row for the first time on August 2nd
Takes 2 naps a day for around 2 hours each
Says: Mama, Dada, Bye-Bye, Ba-ba (bottle), dog

We love you, Mabrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment