Friday, August 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Friday

Ok, I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I've seen lots of posts on different blogs I read like this one and so I thought I'd join in on the fun. And because I get stuck in a rut of what to blog about. So, here goes! Here's "What I'm Loving"!

The only boy in my house and the best friend, husband and daddy I could have ever asked for!

These 3 little girls - I adore them!

Our big blue pool - when it's 115 degrees, this baby is the only thing that sounds remotely fun.

Sno-Cones - They are such a yummy treat on a hot summer night!

This Book ("Radical" by David Platt) - It's changing my outlook on how I live my life. And my outlook on what is really important. If you haven't read it, you need to.

So, what are you loving?

3 comments:

  1. You need to read Radical Together after you finish Radical. While I loved Radical, I adored Radical Together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the friendships I'm making with friends I already have!! :) I'm learning so much about each one of them and hoping to continue building our relationship and making memories! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanna - I will have to read that one! Thank you for the suggestion!

    Ginny - I agree! We'll build our friendship more next week at the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete