Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pinterest

So, I'm seriously LOVING Pinterest. When I first heard about it, I didn't give it much thought. Didn't think it was really worth all the fuss. Well, I was wrong. It's totally worth all the fuss - it's genius! I love that you can find something online and quickly "pin" it to a board and have the link right there, nice and handy for the next time you need it. I can't tell you how many great recipes I've found and tried - and a bunch that I'm adding to my menu next week.

How many times have you gone online, done a search, found what you wanted, walked away and then had no clue how to get back to that particular site? This solves all of those problems. Have you joined Pinterest yet? If so, go to the top of my blog (under my header) and click the link to follow me! Then, when you do, I can follow you back! It's super fun - believe me, you'll be glad you did!

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment