Friday, September 16, 2011

Skinny Jeans

HAHA! That title just makes me laugh. I've decided that I want to try out some skinny jeans this fall - I'm slightly scared of them, though.

I know a couple of things:

1. By no means do I want these jeans to be skin tight - that doesn't look good on anyone. Well, maybe Giselle, but since I'm neither 5'10" nor 100 lbs., mine will not be painted on.

2. I'm not going to spend a ton on these. I can't. I won't.

So, that being said, I need some recommendations. Where can I find a cute pair, that fit well, that don't cost a small fortune and that don't make me look like I should be on a Ludacris video?

Any tips, girls?? Have you seen cute styles out there that you've bought or tried on that you like?

And if there's no such thing - no problem. I'll stick with my boot cut and call it a day. :)

1 comment:

  1. I would look at old navy and Charlotte Russe. They are reasonable and super cute!! You will be rocking the skinny jeans in no time!!

    ReplyDelete