Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looking Back

I am often asked this question, "Who does Mabrie look more like? Macie or Maddie?" I always say that she looks more like Macie as a baby, but I guess in reality, she has her own unique little look. I started looking back at some pictures of each of them around 17-18 months old and while Macie and Mabrie favor each other more than Maddie favors either of them, I can't say that they are spitting images of each other. Now, we all know that Macie is Mike's twin, and I guess Maddie looks like me, although I still don't see it, so I guess Mabrie looks more like her daddy and Macie. My gene pool must not be very strong. :) What do you think?

Here they are!

Macie around 17 months old

Maddie 17-18 months old

And last, but not least, Mabrie at 17 months old

2 comments:

  1. I think she looks a lot like macie but yes definitely her own person!!!!shes a cute little mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy how they all have their own looks. Of these pics, I would say Mabes is def a hybrid.

    ReplyDelete