Monday, February 13, 2012

Random Thoughts on a Snowy Monday

It's cold, snowy/wet/gross outside so I thought I'd share with all of you some of my random thoughts for the day. Get ready - they are pretty deep and thought provoking. Ok, fine, they are neither of those things. Entertaining? Possibly. Total waste of your time? Most likely. Enjoy, anyway.

1. I watched the Grammy's last night. Why are some of these people millionaires? Shouldn't you be able to carry a tune in a bucket if you are going to earn money as a "singer"? Obviously not.

2. I realized while watching the Grammy's that I'm getting old. Because I knew very few of those people. I listened to the Foo Fighters and thought 2 things: That guy needs a shower. And a haircut. I still don't have a clue who the dude with the freaky Mickey Mouse head was and couldn't figure out why people seemed to be enjoying it so much. And I turned Nikki Minaj off because I was pretty certain only the devil could enjoy that nonsense.

3. Adele is amazing.

4. It snowed today and my kids had school. They were so sad. But, there's not a scrap of snow on the roads, so I guess it was a good call. Even though I would have enjoyed the snow day and being lazy at home.

5. I ordered a dress and got it in the mail today. It's adorable. I can't wait to wear it.

6. I'm starting Crossfit tonight. Pretty sure I'm a glutton for punishment.

7. My sister is coming to visit this weekend. Beyond pumped.

8. I want a spray tan. I'm so white that I'm glowing.

That is all for now. I told you it was random. There's 3 minutes of your life you'll never get back. I'm like the Foo Fighters of the blog world, except I showered today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment