Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch & Other Stuff

On Wednesday, my MOPS group had a play date at a local Pumpkin Patch. Macie and Maddie were in school, of course, so it was just Mabrie and me. She had fun playing with the kids, grabbing pumpkins, playing in a bin of bird seed and getting to play games and get candy. She is so much fun - a little sassy and wild, but that's another story.

Trying to get a good picture of a 2 year old could be an Olympic event. :)





Last Saturday our Women's Ministry at church hosted an event called Mugs-n-Muffins. We were so excited to have Katie Rowe come speak to us. I've been reading her blog for years and felt like I knew her, even though we had never met. She was as sweet as I imagined she would be. She loves the Lord and spoke from the heart about the loss of her sweet newborn baby girl, Reese. I should have taken these pictures BEFORE she spoke, because you can tell that her sweet testimony brought me (and everyone) to tears. But, I loved getting to meet her! It was a great day and our ladies just loved her - as I knew they would!

Katie is in the middle - Sarah and I were thrilled to get to talk to her face to face!! We both love her blog!!

And last, here's some fun pictures of Macie and her cheerleading squad from last Saturday afternoon. They are a sweet group of girls and they do a great job! Go Pittbulls!!




No comments:

Post a Comment