Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just one more thing to keep up with


I LOVE reading blogs! I have a recipe blog (that I've been terrible at updating), but thought that it would be fun to do a family blog as well. Hopefully I'll do better at updating this one! There's a lot going on in our home - I am nearing the end of my 3rd pregnancy and realizing that life is about to change in a lot of ways for us very soon. We couldn't be more excited to welcome our 3rd little girl! It took a while to come to the decision to have a 3rd baby, but after months of praying about it, both Mike and I decided that we wanted another child. They are a precious gift from God and we couldn't be more thankful that He chose and is blessing us with another baby. While starting over will be an adjustment, we also know that we have years and years to be "just us" and the years with having kids in the house will pass all too quickly and we'll wonder where the time went.

We are working on the nursery and getting things ready to go. Our SS class threw us the sweetest shower this week and we now have everything we need to welcome Mabrie to our home! We have been so blessed with an awesome church and wonderful friends! I'll post some pictures of the shower and everything else later! Time now to go get a snocone! HA! It's the perfect summertime treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment